Message from Principal
Message from Principal
On behalf of school, I welcome all parents, guardians, carers, staff members, students, stakeholders, and well wishers to this page.As the Principal of Southwestern, I am delighted that the school’s values align with my own personal values, including the importance of trust, respect, innovation and a sense of community. I know that the development of the school over the past few years has been significant. The future will build on these firm foundations focusing on the quality of school life, especially for the benefit of our learners. Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision, and I trust the accompanying information will assist you and your child. The School prides itself on getting the best from our students.
– Personalized and effective teaching & learning
– A safe, supportive and stimulating learning environment
– Pleasant, respectful and helpful staff
– A wide variety of subject choices and co-curricular activities
– Effective student well being and discipline procedures
– Attractive and well maintained facilities
We know that we offer an outstanding educational program and we care for our students, in partnership with parents, in a way that provides students with the best opportunity to achieve success and to enjoy their school years.Our school prides itself on the ‘multiple learning outcomes’ curricular and co-curricular programs available to students, on the highly positive attitude and behaviour of our students and on the constant focus by our professional and dedicated staff on developing, personalizing and transforming teaching approaches to best meet the needs of students.We strongly believe in the importance of teachers, parents, and administrators collaborating and communicating openly and frequently. We continually improve the quality of tools of communication, including giving our parents access to an interactive website where they can retrieve pertinent information about their children’s academic achievement. You are encouraged to regularly check our website and read about our exciting academic and co-curricular activities. We look forward to serving you and your children over the coming years. I personally urge interested parents to contact our school and to ask any questions they may have regarding our school and the programmes we offer.
We look forward to meeting you.
Better We, Better Earth, Better Southwestern.
- The mission of Southwestern School, PG to 10, is to provide challenging academics with a strong moral foundation, within a safe inclusive setting for students of present world.
- Provide a safe environment, free from bullying.
- Create an atmosphere where diversity is valued and respected.
- Achieve all these goals with strong foundation.