School aims to provide high quality educational experience through a fair and transparent admission system and avoid unfair discrimination on grounds of disability, gender, religion or belief. The policy ensures proper admission procedure in respect to each application received for admission. It also seeks to set a selection criteria which is transparent, fair and consistent.
- To ensure that school gets the maximum admissions possible without making any compromise.
- To have a fair and transparent policy for all parents.
- To make the admission process easy for parents and students.
- To get a genuine report of where the child stands and if there are any particular areas of weaknesses that needs to be focused upon.
This policy applies to all parents seeking admission for their children at Southwestern School.
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Two passport size photographs and one family photograph (parents, child & siblings only)
- Parents Undertaking signed by both parents.
- Previous years Report Card/Mark Sheets (G 9 & 10)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Please submit it before 30th April
Step 1: Meet admission counselor or team
Step 2: Payment for admission process and collect admission packet from school
Step 3: Submission of admission form along with all documents (hard copy). The
forms can be downloaded from our website.
Step 4: Entrance Test & Formal Interaction
Step 5: Communication of the Results, Admission Status and Fees
Note: In Pre-School no assessment test will be conducted. However, parent interaction will be done and are required to submit a report from the previous school.)
After meeting above criteria (Admission Procedure and Requirements), the Principal determines acceptance and placement.
- If the information supplied is insufficient or proven wrong shall automatically lead to rejection of the admission.
- If the performance is below the level (required) will lead to rejection.
- If we have limited seats or no seats availability, students will be in waitlist criteria (to follow admission criteria policy )
School reserves the right to accept or reject the admission.