School offers a wide range of scholarships to support a student’s education either awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement.
While distributing scholarships, school gets completely governed by act enforced. The school distributes 10% of scholarships based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the immediate Education Act.
The types of scholarships awarded by the school are:
- Academic Scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Scholarships for Minorities and Underprivileged
- Scholarships for Women
- Scholarships for Student of the Year
How to claim scholarships?
Scholarships can be claimed through an application along with other necessary proven and legal documents by the end of Baisakh of every academic year. The application must be addressed the School Principal.
- The scholarship claimed without completing the procedures is rejected.
- If the document submitted is proven wrong or manipulating later, the scholarship is automatically cancelled.
- No scholarship application is entertained submitted after the dead line.
- Scholarships are distributed in the percentage basis.
The school and the scholarship distribution committee surfs all the application and conditions before awarding scholarships. The committee and school reserve the right to award or reject any scholarship.